Thursday, April 8, 2010

For the LOVE OF YELLOW!!


Seriously?!?!? I've never seen so much yellow.... or, maybe I've just never noticed it so much as I do right now... I walk outside, and it's EVERYWHERE... every vehicle has been sprayed by the yellow dust fairy, who is pretty tired right about now...


but, it doesn't stop there... i started to take notice of all things yellow.. even in my current surroundings... so, in my boredom (not really that i have time to be bored, but...) i am going to share how yellow has thrown up JUST in my office. enjoy :)


my yellow highlighters

the yellow top on my soda bottle

my yellow post its

my yellow expo marker

my tissue box... which is... yeah, you guessed it... YELLOW

the yellow swirlies on my desk calendar...

the yellow writing on the matchbox that i just used to light my Kitchen Spice Slatkin & Co. candle (which is, might i add.... DIVINE)

the yellow tape on my phone cord... random

the yellow mute button on my desk phone...

the yellow thank you note card on my corkboard

the yellow ink in my rainbow number (you intercall trainers are feeling me on this one)

my yellow notepad

my yellow bare minerals box

the yellow circle sticker on the back of my training computers

the yellow nose on my hello kitty money\paperclip holder (guess who gave me this???)

the yellow envelope that pops up on my blackberry when i get a text message

the yellow wrapper for my Zone Perfect Chocolate Mint Protein Bar, which, to me tastes JUST Like the chocolate mint girl scout cookies (yummy pockettttt!!)


that list is inclusive to the things i can see look around and see right now in my training room... what i DON'T have in my life right this second is the following: (i would take any of them at almost any time)


lemon icecream from marble slab

sunshine (though i'm way happy the rain has washed away some of that pollen)

lemon lotion that crystal lets me borrow ( i HATE lotion, but this stuff smells amazing)

a real lemon

lemon pudding that my grandmother used to make or even...

a lemon dessert from KFC

a lemon sour

John Mayer's "Bold as Love" (my YELLOW in this case is not so mellow)
Coldplay's YELLOW (which i'm gonna close this bad boy down with today)...



Look at the stars

Look how they shine for you

And everything you do

Yeah they were all yellow


I came along

I wrote a song for you

And all the things you do

And it was called Yellow


So then I took my turn

Oh what a thing to have done

And it was allllll yellow....





No comments:

Post a Comment