Random Cartoon Guy yawning
Cute little puppy dog that probably has NASTY smelling puppy breath yawning
Cute little baby fox that probably wants to bite me yawning
"Google image yawning" dude yawning
Monkey see, Monkey do, Monkey looks (well... you know the rest) yawning
Cuuuute little baby yawning
Former Pope (RIP) yawningFormer VP Dick Cheney yawning at what looks to be a VERYYYY important meeting yawning
President Barack Obama yawning
- Our brains are like computers and operate most efficiently when cool
- we yawn in response to increased brain\body temp
- yawning provides a means for increased alertness (it recharges your battery, so to speak)
- it helps us relax
- it helps to manage stress
- it lifts our mood... and BEST of all....
- it's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
So, while there may be some social stigmas associated with yawning, (especially in the middle of important meetings, conversation with friends who are less than interesting, various programs, classes, or other boring social gatherings)... the benefits explained in this article say to me that I can now YAWN without GUILT!! Though it may happen at any given time, it isn't a sign of boredom... it's a sign that your body is working as it's supposed to be... so bring on the yawns and make no apologies!!! THUMBS UP!!That is all. :)
Just kidding, no it's not... Out of curiosity, how many times did you yawn while reading this blog???
FYI..... I'm yawning right now....